"Isn't It More Exciting When You Don't Have Permission" - Mia Wallace Wise words from the big man's wife.
- Size Matters! This doormat is large. It measures 30 inches wide and 18 inches tall. It is 0.5 inches thick.
- The brown stuff is called coir. It comes from coconut hairs. The backside is made of PVC and is designed to keep the mat in place and avoid slippage.
- Proudly printed in New Jersey.
- Hose it down or else it gets the hose again.
- Shake it like a Polaroid picture.
Made From Coir
The brown stuff is called coir. It comes from the strands on a coconut.
Eco Friendly PVC Backing
Environmentally conscious water repellant polyvinyl chloride backing to avoid slippage.
Our standard doormats are 18" x 30" x 0.5 which is considered a large standard doormat.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Our doormats are printed in the fine state of New Jersey.
Hose it down or else it gets the hose again. Shake it like a Polaroid picture. Let it dry.
Our doormats are durable and designed to avoid erosion even in high foot traffic areas.
30 Inches Wide
18 Inches Tall
0.5 Inch Thickness
Hose it down or else it gets the hose again.
Shake it like a Polaroid picture.
Let it dry.
To see a video on how to clean your doormat check HERE
Where is it printed?
Our doormats are proudly printed in New Jersey
How long does it take to ship?
We print within 24 hours and shipping takes 1-5 days
Can I Return it?
For sure! If you're not happy send it back for a refund or credit. Don't stress it!
Will it Smudge?
Our doormats are printed not painted. We use a deep imprint that soaks into the thick coir and is guaranteed not to smudge.